Central Park, June 26
I thought I'd take this Sunday to give thanks to everyone for the amazing support I've received since first posting on Messy Wands. Throughout the week I've been overwhelmed by the many kind comments from readers and links from the bloggers I've been reading and admiring for so long. To say I am blown out of my mind is an understatement. Without further ado, my gratitude goes to:
- Perilously Pale who's my first tweeter, first follower and first person ever to put me on a blog roll! (you took all the firsts xo)
- Hopelessly Devoted To Makeup for placing me on her blog roll and retweeting my posts, as well as always accompanying me on my 3 a.m. nights.
- Karla Sugar for featuring my first ever post on her Facebook page and blog roundup of the week, and letting me carry her AstroTurf for her in exchange for a place to stay if I ever visit Dallas.
- Getting Cheeky for so many kind words and featuring Messy Wands on her blog, as well as tweeting about it!
- Cafe Makeup for including me in her Fall 2011 Collections list, an amazing resource for those curious to know what will be arriving at counters in the next couple of months (and start saving for it).
- The Beauty Look Book for linking me this past weekend as one of her fav reads of the week (I fainted!).
- Pink Sith for including Messy Wands in her link love and retweeting my posts.
- @metierbeaute for retweeting and featuring my posts on the Le Metier de Beaute Facebook page.
- @glowyjoeybunny for retweeting my posts and being an all round sweetheart.
I also thank you, dear readers, for every kind word you've said about me (and every bad word you withheld from saying to me). I burst into ridiculous grins throughout the day when I read a new comment, so much so that I have to keep my eyes on the ground when I'm walking on the road in case the person walking towards me freaks out and go "dude, why's this random girl baring all her teeth at me?!"
Now, let's go thank our makeup brushes by giving them a good massage! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.